We are renaming the Bondtech LGX™ For Flexibles.
New name is LGX™ Shortcut. This version is now called LGX™ Shortcut Copperhead™.
Each LGX™ Shortcut Copperhead™ Hotend is supplied with:
- 1x LGX™ Black Anodized Aluminum Heat Sink
- 1x LGX™ Black Anodized Aluminum Air Cooled Cold Block
- 1x LGX™ Air-cooled Cold Block Mounting Hardware
- 1x Copperhead™ LGX™ Heat Break
- 1x Copperhead™ Hot Block
- 1x Bondtech M6x1x7.5 Coated Brass Nozzle 0.4mm
- 1x Silver Based Thermal Paste Sachet 0.5g
Designed To Be Flexible
The LGX™ Shortcut Copperhead™ Hotend includes a reversible heat sink that can be installed on the left or right hand side of the cold block. The heat sink also includes the hole pattern for attaching 40×40 fans.
Cooling down the heat break
Our tests suggest a 4010 fan is enough to cool down the cold block and the cold zone of the heat break, even with such small contact surface to the heat sink.
In case you have an application where additional cooling is required, try using a 4020 fan or 2 LGX heat sinks, one on each side.
- Gives access to softer materials.
- Enables to print flexible and soft materials faster.
- Keeps the print-head small and light.
- Allows mounting in many different ways.
The LGX™ Shortcut Copperhead™ Hotend is not compatible with the following items:
- 3DSolex Matchless 1.75mm nozzles.
The hot block included in this product is compatible with the RepRap standard of nozzles.
Here is a list of compatible versions.
Click each link to open the related product page.