This Bondtech CHT MK8 nozzle increases the melting capacity of your hotend, to build faster and to save your time. It also improves the layer adhesion of your 3D prints to create stronger parts.
Find the compatibility list and product alerts tabs below.
- Brass body;
- Nickel Coating;
- 1 unit per pack;
- Available sizes : 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, 1.0, 1.4 and 1.8mm;
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament;
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament.
- Requires 8mm wrench
Core Heating Technology is patented.
Nozzles for 3D printers made of metal with at least one or a multitude of holes to increase the standard circular surface area of the heating walls.
Bondtech CHT MK8 Coated Nozzle Advantages
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Flow Rate gains between 25 and 65%
- Competitive price/performance price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows nozzle standard:
- MK8 (M6×1×5×13)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Flow Rate gains may vary. Results depend on the hardware, materials and print settings used.
|Freight Weight||10 g|
|Dimensions||5 × 6 × 1 cm|
0.40, 0.60, 0.80, 1.00, 1.40, 1.80
ALERT : Avoid Cold Bondtech CHT MK8 Nozzles Change
Heat up the heat block up to 280C, or at least above 250C, before removing or tightening any Bondtech CHT nozzle. Use at most 1.5 Nm torque.
Technical Data Sheet
This Bondtech CHT nozzle fits the following hotends/blocks:
- bq Hephestos
- Hephestos 2
- bq Prusa i3 Hephestos
- bq Witbox
- bq Witbox 2
- Craftbot family
- Creality CR-10
- Creality CR-10-S4
- Creality CR-10-S5
- Creality CR-10S
- Creality Ender 2
- Creality Ender 3 Pro
- Creality CR-20 Pro
- Creality Ender 5
- Creality CR-10 V2
- Creality CR-6 SE
- Creality CR-10 Smart
- Creality Spider HT hotend (v2)
- Creality Spider HT & HF hotend (v3)
- Creality Spider Ceramic hotend (v4)
- MakerBot Replicator
- MakerBot Replicator 2
- MakerBot Replicator 2X
- Tevo Tornado
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.