Prevents plastic adhesion to your nozzles and hotblock
- Water-based PTFE nanosuspension
- Repels plastic from the outside of your nozzle and hot block
- Applies quickly and uniformly with the vial’s brush top
- Bonds with clean metal surfaces upon first heating to form a dry, transparent coating
- Endures printing temperatures up to 290°C
- Each vial contains 3cc of Plastic Repellent Paint™
Plastic Repellent Paint™ is a revolutionary, water-based, PTFE nanosuspension that repels plastic from the outside of your nozzle and hot block.
It prevents the plastic buildup that causes print failures!
Plastic Repellent Paint™ can be applied in seconds using the vial’s brush top, forming a dry, transparent coating that endures print temperatures up to 290°C. Keep your nozzle clean with some high-tech space magic, and worry no more.
Apply on clean metal surfaces only.
Use gloves when handling Plastic Repellent Paint™ and wash your hands when finished.
|8 × 6 × 3 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.