- Tighter tolerances;
- improved build quality:
- sturdier 2 parts housing design;
- precise stepper motor centering.
- extra mounting point;
- increased resistance to heat;
- micro form factor, featherweight and small footprint;
- enhanced filament grip;
- Use your own motor (check product alerts);
- and that Bondtech black Look : )
Includes full size LGX Large Gears, maintenance windows and filament tension lever with 3 presets (open; rigid; flexible).
This extruder only supports 1.75 mm size filament.
Each LGX Lite V2 extruder is supplied with:
- 1x LGX Lite V2 feeder;
- 1x 2mm Hex Key (recommended tool)
- 1x Powered By Bondtech sticker
Also shipping with additional accessories:
- 1x Push-fit collar (inserted)
- 1x 30mm PTFE tube to use in the PTFE Tube Adapter
- 8x M3 square nuts for reinforcing mounting holes (inserted)
8 features of this Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & centered filament path, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- Compatible with Nema14 round stepper motors;
- Craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
3D Printed Housing using PA12 GF
The housing parts are professionally printed with polyamide 12 Glass Filled for maximum strength, precision and higher temperature resistance.
To lower our ecological impact we are reducing our use of chemical dyes. This part is supplied with a wax protective coating to lower sensitivity to moisture and grease, while remaining fully functional.
|Freight Weight||105 g|
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 7.5 cm|
1. This extruder does not allow a mount plate between the motor and the extruder.
2. Use the LGX Lite only with a Ø36mm round stepper motor featuring a 10 teeth motor gear like this:
Otherwise you may cause damages in the extruder that are NOT covered by warranty.
Technical Data Sheet
STEP Files To Download
Click the button below to download the STEP fileDownload STEP file
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.