LGX ACE Magnum+ Hotend
Designed for rigid and flexible materials…
… with high flow and improved cooling capacity.
- Enables Industrial level Volumetric Flow Rates;
- Supports rigid, flexible and soft materials;
- Prints flexible and soft materials faster;
- Easy to cool down and to install;
- It is a robust high-flow hotend;
- Allows for one-hand nozzle change.
This LGX ACE add-on only supports 1.75 mm size filament.
No extruder, heater or thermistor are included.
EAN : 7350011416066
- Additional information
- Technical Specification
- ASSEMBLY & SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Video Guides
- Technical Drawings
- STEP Files To Download
- Product Videos
- Reviews (0)
Because it is necessary to install the heater(s) and thermistor(s) before assembling this hotend, it is supplied as a set of parts.
Each LGX ACE Magnum+ Hotend is supplied with:
- 1x LGX Black Anodized Aluminum Monolithic Cold Block and Heat Sink
- 1x Magnum+ Heat Break
- 1x Magnum+ Hot Block
- 1x Bondtech M6x1x7.5 Coated Brass Nozzle 0.4mm
- 1x Boron Nitride Paste 5ml syringe
- 1x Arctic MX-4 Thermal Compound 2g syringe
- Mounting hardware:
- 4x 14.5mm Steel stand-offs
- 2x M1.5x16mm screws
- 2x M2 washers
- 6x M2.5×4 mm Screw with washer
By Bondtech and Slice Engineering
This LGX ACE Magnum+ is a special short filament path hotend, co-developed by Bondtech and Slice Engineering, to be used with the LGX eXtruder.
It features Slice’s Mosquito Magnum+ bi-metallic heat-break technology and Copper industrial grade hot block for improved thermal performance and melt flow capacity.
Pairing it with the LGX forms an industrial grade print head that will excel at printing ALL most common materials and especially the soft and flexible.
Engineered To Give More Flow
During the long months of deep testing that preceded the launch of the LGX CHT nozzles, Bondtech discovered that shortening the post-drive filament path generates increased volumetric flow rate capacity. Similar to the LGX ACE Mosquito , the LGX ACE Magnum+ delivers a significant increase when comparing to the full Mosquito Magnum+ hotend.
Designed To Be Cooler
The LGX ACE Magnum+ Hotend features a monolithic air-cooled cold block and heat sink, designed and manufactured by Bondtech, that engages with the LGX extruder using its interface plug and rests at the front of the extruder. The heat sink includes the hole pattern for attaching 40×40 fans.
Our tests suggest a 4010 fan is enough to cool down the cold block and the cold zone of the heat break, due to the monolithic design of the cold block and heat sink that increases heat transmission and dissipation.
The LGXACE Magnum+ Hotend is not compatible with the following items:
- 3DSolex Matchless 1.75mm nozzles.
The hot block included in this product is compatible with the RepRap standard of nozzles. Below is a list of compatible versions.
Click each link to open the related product page.
|Freight Weight||102 g|
|Dimensions||8 × 10.3 × 7.3 cm|
LGX ACE Magnum+ Hotend
- Cold Block Material : Anodized Aluminum;
- Heat Sink Material : Anodized Aluminum;
- Magnum+ Heat Break materials : Steel tube; Copper body; W2S (Tungsten Disulfide) coating.
- Magnum+ Hot Block materials : Copper body; Nickel plating.
- Max operating (nozzle) temperature : 450°C
- Max tightening torque on the extruder screws is 0.3 Nm
- Max tightening torque on the heatsink/cold block screw is 0.6 Nm
- LGX ACE Magnum+ hotend net weight : 95.5 g
- Package measurements : 80x103x73 mm
- Package weight : 135.5 g
ASSEMBLY & SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.