Eisele Elbow fitting 2pc 6mm OD (pair)
These Eisele Elbow Fittings are compatible with:
- Mosquito Liquid
- Mosquito Magnum+ Liquid Cooled 1.75mm
- Mosquito Magnum+ Liquid Cooled 2.85mm
EAN : 0850005423751
High-quality screw-in compression fittings for closed coolant applications from the Eisele LIQUIDLINE series. Designed to be a perfect fit for the Mosquito® Liquid series hotends.
Dezincification-resistant brass was especially designed for closed cooling water circuits. This alloy guarantees long life and functionality of all components. Additional safety is achieved by durable FKM-sealings (Viton). LIQUIDLINE threaded connections and push-in fittings for cooling water withstand aggressive watery liquids and many other substances. They are resistant to high and low temperatures.
Available in 6 mm or 8 mm OD configurations for 6 mm or 8 mm OD tubing, respectively.
Each package comes with 2 Eisele Elbow Fittings.
- The mass of one 6 mm fitting is 24 grams. The mass of one 8 mm fitting is 42 grams.
- If using Eisele Fittings, the compression side should be hand tightened and the threaded side should be torqued to a maximum of 9 Nm for a proper seal.
- If using these compression fittings with a tube material that has a Durometer of 95A or softer, a tube support will be necessary in order to properly secure the tube within the fitting. An example of a tube support for the 6 mm fittings can be found here and a tube support for the 8 mm fittings can be found here.
- If using a tubing softer than 95A, we tested and recommend Viton® fluoro-elastomer tubing with a Durometer of 75A. Here is a link to the 6 mm OD tubing and here is a link to the 8 mm OD tubing.
- The Mosquito® Liquid is compatible with Rep Rap style nozzles which are characterized by their M6 x 1.0 threads, 7 mm threaded length, and 12.5 mm overall length.
|Freight Weight||45 g|
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 8.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.