- Specifically designed for changing 6mm hex nozzles
- 1.5 Nm torque provides correct seal to prevent leaking plastic
- Perfect tool for one-handed nozzle change when paired with the Mosquito Hotend™
- Fits the following nozzles with just enough wiggle room for that baked on plastic:
- Fits other styles nozzles with off-the-shelf adapters
In stock (can be backordered)
Annoying nozzle changes getting you down? Use the Nozzle Torque Wrench to wrench away your leaky nozzle woes. The rotary slip mechanism is set to 1.5 Nm, the exact torque you need to get that nice seal when tightening your nozzles, and uses a standard 1/4” drive.
Designed to fit the Slice Engineering Vanadium and BridgeMaster Nozzles without an adapter, as our nozzles have a 6 mm hex (that’s a little under 1/4” for those that don’t speak Metric), with a little wiggle room for that stubborn adhered plastic.
The Nozzle Torque Wrench will fit any other nozzles when used in combination with a hex-to-square drive adapter and appropriately sized socket.
Made in Taiwan, packaged in USA.
|Freight Weight||110 g|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.