DDX V3 Adapter Set for CR-10v2 & CR-10v3
- Compatible with DDX v3, now even easier to install;
- Fit a Direct Drive eXtruder on the CR-10 v2 and CR-10 v3;
- Plastic Parts made of PA12 (Nylon) with the SLS 3D printing process;
- Better surface finishing and higher working temperature resistance;
- Improved bowden and Z-axis end switch support.
CR-10S V2 and CR-10 v3 Compatibility
To use this Adapter Set on the printer models mentioned above, you just need the default DDX V3 configuration : Bondtech DDX V3 Direct Drive eXtruder for Creality.
All DDX hotend and bed levelling sensor adaptors are compatible with this setup. Keep in mind, when it comes to the bed levelling sensor, using one of our adapters will change the position of the probe. A change in the firmware may be required.
To use the DDX V3 on your CR-10 v2 or v3 a hotend upgrade is required.
Available options are:
- Mosquito™ Magnum;
- Micro Swiss All Metal.
Install the hotend and hotend adapter inside the DDX V3 before applying the DDX Mount Plate
Included in this product
- 1x 10079-5-T DDX 5015 Fan Shroud;
- 1x 10079-65 DDX Mount Plate for CR-10 v2;
- 1x 10079-45 DDX Bowden Mount
(supplied with a tapered thread to better fit the stock metal threaded push-fit);
- 1x 10079-80 DDX Z-Sensor Plate for CR-10 v2;
- 7x M3 Square Nut;
- 2x M3x25 Screw;
- 2x M3x20 Screw;
- 1x M3x10 Screw;
- 1x M3x8 Screw.
|Freight Weight||35 g|
|Dimensions||5 × 8 × 2 cm|
To install the fan shroud on the DDX V3, and after levelling it, be sure to firmly tighten its screw so the fan shroud feels rock steady.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.