Direct extruder upgrade to:
- Expand filament selection inclusive to flexible materials;
- Better control extrusion and retractions for faster printing;
- Use the stock hotend, cooling fans and cowling;
- Enable hotend upgrade with Mosquito or Mosquito Magnum;
- Use the new LGX Lite v2.
About the new LGX Lite V2
This new and revised LGX Lite eXtruder has a new housing design to be more rigid and stable.
Manufacturing tolerances are tighter.
Backlash was also lowered to improve pressure advance.
What Bondtech CHT nozzles to wear
The Ender-7 includes the first Creality Spider hotend. To use Bondtech CHT nozzles with this hotend, please select the following version:
- Bondtech CHT Spider nozzle
In case you upgraded your SPider nozzle to a posterior version, then please select the following version:
- Bondtech CHT MK8 nozzle, for non-abrasive materials
- Bondtech CHT BiMetal MK8 nozzle, for abrasive materials
|Freight Weight||230 g|
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 10.5 cm|
Quick Start & Setup Guide
Click one image below to open/download a PDF file with the step by step guide that best fits your case or need.
Technical Data Sheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.