Core Heating Technology
This nozzle will fit a large number of printers and hot-ends.
Drop-in compatibility to replace many other nozzles.
- Uses Core Heating technology to increase the melt zone
- Longer threading to increase heat transfer
- 1 unit per pack
- Available in sizes from 0.25 to 2.0mm
- Higher melt flow, up to 50% more
- Use lower temperatures in your print profiles, or
- Work with thicker layers or/at higher speeds
- Machined with precision
Core Heating Technology Explained
Existing hot-ends and nozzles melt the filament from the outside in. The coldest part of the filament, at the core, is the one being pushed and reaching the tip of the nozzle faster.
With Core Heating Technology we melt the interior of the filament first. Compared with standard nozzles, this brings the following advantages:
- less temperature is required to successfully process the material
- print with much bigger nozzles, up to 2.0 mm
- print with higher layers and/or faster speeds
|The 0.25mm nozzles in this product line are not enabled with Core Heating technology .|
This nozzle is compatible with the following printers and hot-ends:
This nozzle has a M6x1 threading and 12.5mm in length.
Use this nozzle with the following materials:
For technical and abrasive materials we recommend to use other nozzles in our range.
Different nozzle sets for different materials
We recommend you to have several sets of nozzles because:
Using different materials with the same nozzles causes deposit build-up inside the nozzle.
These deposits will cause blockages.
We recommend changing nozzles when changing materials.
|Freight Weight||50 g|
|Dimensions||5.8 × 3.5 × 1.1 cm|
0.25, 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, 1.00, 1.50, 2.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.