Core Heating Technology
This nozzle will ONLY fit the 3DSolex Hardcore.
Hardcore fits in UM3, UM3 Extended, UM S3 and UM S5.
- Uses Core Heating technology to increase the melt zone
- Ruby tip to be abrasive resistant
- 1 unit per pack
- Available in sizes from 0.25 to 1.2mm
- Higher melt flow, up to 3 fold
- Use lower temperatures in your print profiles
- Work with thicker layers or at higher speeds
- Machined with precision
- Hard tip to work with abrasive materials
Core Heating Technology Explained
Existing hot-ends and nozzles melt the filament from the outside in. The coldest part of the filament, at the core, is the one being pushed and reaching the tip of the nozzle faster.
With Core Heating Technology we melt the interior of the filament first. Compared with standard nozzles, this brings the following advantages:
- less temperature is required to successfully process the material
- print with much bigger nozzles, up to 2.0 mm
- print with higher layers and/or faster speeds
|The 0.25mm nozzles in this product line are not enabled with Core Heating technology .|
This nozzle is compatible with the following hot-ends:
This nozzle has a M6x0.75 threading and 11mm in length.
Use this nozzle with the following materials:
This nozzle can be used with technical and abrasive materials.
Different nozzle sets for different materials
We recommend you to have several sets of nozzles because:
Using different materials with the same nozzles causes deposit build-up inside the nozzle.
These deposits will cause blockages.
We recommend changing nozzles when changing materials.
|Freight Weight||50 g|
|Dimensions||5.8 × 3.5 × 1.1 cm|
0.25, 0.40, 0.50, 0.60, 0.80, 1.00, 1.20
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.