- Activated alumina desiccant is 10x more powerful than comparable silica gel, and is non-toxic!
- Creates enough of a relative humidity (Rh) gradient to absorb both surface moisture and water particles captured inside the filament
- Stainless steel canister is perfectly sized to fit in the center of your filament spool
- Desiccant is infinitely rechargeable in the stainless steel container
- Humidity indicator card included
In stock (can be backordered)
Wet 3D printing filament can cause all sorts of issues. In fact, many of the issues that hotends or nozzles get blamed for can actually be traced back to filament that has absorbed too much moisture. Slice Engineering’s facility is located in humid Florida, so they set out to find an easy way to keep the humidity from killing their prints. The Filament Drying Desiccant was the result.
To use simply remove the outer shrink wrap and pop off the cap, then insert the canister into the center of your filament spool. Store the spool in an airtight container and watch the humidity drop! More information can be found here.
Want to see testing to verify our Filament Drying Desiccant is as amazing as Slice say it is?
Check out Slice’s Desiccant Activation Testing White Paper!
|Freight Weight||125 g|
|Dimensions||12 × 18 × 6 cm|
Safety Data sheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.