The hot block included in this product is compatible with the RepRap standard of nozzles.
Here is a list of compatible versions.
Click each link to open the related product page.
The Mosquito for Hi Temp Applications
The Mosquito® Liquid uses the same patented technology found in the standard, air-cooled Mosquito® hotend, but optimized for liquid cooling in heated enclosures. Like all of our hotends, Mosquito® Liquid is completely Made in the USA, out of top end materials. The liquid cooling block is precision machined out of a super conductive copper alloy, and coated with a non-marring, highly inert, gold-colored plating that allows for use with any commercially available coolant. Liquid also features our latest Bimetallic Heat Break™ – the first version to be totally conductively cooled. The hotend is available with or without liquid fittings.
We can’t quite talk about the specifics yet, but Mosquito® Liquid will be featured on several upcoming industrial 3D printers optimized for printing high temperature plastics such as PPSU, PEEK and PEKK.
The Mosquito Liquid Includes:
- Mosquito® Liquid – 1.75 (x1)
- Mosquito® Liquid Mounting Hardware
- Set of Mosquito® Liquid hex keys for assembly, disassembly, and mounting
- Super tasty US-made gourmet lollipops
- Hotend mass: 74 grams
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Lead times should be expected. Orders will be assembled and fulfilled in the order in which they are received.
- If using Eisele Fittings, the compression side should be hand tightened and the threaded side should be torqued to a maximum of 9 Nm for a proper seal.
- If using these compression fittings with a tube material that has a Durometer of 95A or softer, a tube support will be necessary in order to properly secure the tube within the fitting. An example of a tube support for the 6 mm fittings can be found here and a tube support for the 8 mm fittings can be found here.
- If using a tubing softer than 95A, we tested and recommend Viton® fluoro-elastomer tubing with a Durometer of 75A. Here is a link to the 6 mm OD tubing and here is a link to the 8 mm OD tubing.
- The Mosquito® Liquid is compatible with Rep Rap style nozzles which are characterized by their M6 x 1.0 threads, 7 mm threaded length, and 12.5 mm overall length.