Upgrade Kit housing for Voron, based on the StealthBurner.
Designed to use a LGX Lite eXtruder and CPAP part cooling.
Advantages of this kit:
- Flexible and extensible
- Compatible with Voron 2.4, Trident and Switchwire
- ready to use a LGX Lite, LGX Lite V2 or LGX Lite Pro eXtruder
- Ready to use a Mosquito Magnum+ Air-cooled 1.75mm hotend
- Superior finishing
- made with SLS Laser Sintering
- Bondtech’s Black dye
- Stiff and heat resistant
- made of PA12 GF
This product doesn’t include the extruder.
You need a LGX Lite or LGX Lite PRO eXtruder to use this product.
This product includes the following parts:
- 10100-04 – StealthBurner Front CPAP MOS PLUS
- 10100-05 – StealthBurner Main Body
- 10100-06 – StealthBurner PCB Cover
- 10100-16 – StealthBurner Hotend Mount MOS PLUS Front A
- 10100-17 – StealthBurner Hotend Mount MOS PLUS Front B
- 10100-18 – StealthBurner Hotend Mount MOS PLUS Rear
- 10100-21 – StealthBurner CPAP Hose Mount
- 10100-22 – StealthBurner CPAP PCB Cover
Identifying the parts of this LGX Lite AfterBurner housing set:
|15.5 × 11.5 × 10.5 cm
Lite / Lite V2, Lite Pro
READ THIS FIRST
RECOMMENDATION ON USING THE MOSQUITO MAGNUM+
The plastic parts we supply with this Upgrade Kit are not fire proof.
The Magnum+ hotend is a high performance hotend that can reach very high temperatures if the proper working conditions are not met. Without proper cooling or heat dissipation if can create a fire hazard.
Be sure to read the "Mosquito Magnum+ and Conduct Hotends Health and Safety warnings" attached to your Magnum+ heat block.
If using two heater cartridges and/or in excess of 50 watts of heating power, then add a thermal fuse at an appropriate location to ensure as much safety as possible.
To know more about health and safety warnings about Magnum+ hotends from Slice Engineering
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.