New version available now : 7.4
With this mainboard firmware, use screen firmware v4. Check download links below the video guide.
What is new:
- Ender 6 Support
- Added Screen Calibration Options
- Standby Brightness
- Both now saved in EEPROM
- Screen configuration code based loosely on the work from the CR6 community modified for this screen model
- Automatic Screen rotation for the Ender 6 (Default is upside-down)
- Manual Mesh Controls for no Probe machines
- CRX and Ender 6 with no Probe can now use all mesh controls
- All machines now use the same screen files except for Ender 3 V2 Rotary Dial machines
- Home button added to 5 point adjustment screen
- Tap mesh values to manually type in a new value - allows for manual adjustment of mesh values
- Additional messaging on pause / filament runout
- No will no longer cancel print
- Depending on state, if only option is continue (eg Reheat, Load filament) Any response continues
- On final Confirm Continue, No will purge more filament and Yes will resume
- Updated to Marlin 2.0.9 Base
- CR6 Branches merged in -- Support for this machine is primarily based on the fork by the CR6 Community
Before upgrading the firmware to a new version, upgrade the screen firmware to the latest version first.
Select Your Creality 3D Printer
About version : 7.3.1
What was new:
- Added SD file refresh button for users with damaged SD Detect Pins
- Modified print finish button action to raise z by 5mm and disable steppers rather than rehome XY
- Solve rounding issue with babystepping below step precision by forcing always round up caused by recent upstream change
- Modified babystepping resolution for fine adjustment to .02mm from .01mm
- Force file pages to reset paging value on entry to screen to prevent incorrect scrolling
- Additional string length buffer safeties (prevent bad file names from causing hangs)
Direct Download From Our Server
If you do not find above a file that fits your setup, you may use a direct download to retrieve your file.
Depending on what Creality model you have, click an image with the list of available variants and search for the file that best fits what you need.
Use the browser address bar to link and download the file by adding its name (new version 7.4) to the following address:
For instance, if you want to download the file called E3V2_ 427 _SOW _ET _DW7.4.bin.zip
Use the link https://www.bondtech.se/downloads/firmware/creality/DDX/7.4/E3V2_ 427 _SOW _ET _DW7.3.1.bin.zip
All file names must end in .hex.zip or .bin.zip
All .bin firmware file names start with firmware_
50W > 50W Slice heater;
ET > 300C Slice thermistor;
ST > 450C Slice thermistor;
PT > PT1000 Slice RTD;
BLT > BL Touch;
EZABL > EZABL 18mm;
12MM > EZABL 12mm;
422 > 4.2.2 Mainboard;
427 > 4.2.7 Silent Mainboard;
DZ > E1 port repurposed for Z2 for use of G34 check info
SLNT > Creality Silent Board (For Ender 5 Plus assumes Dual Z)
ZM > BLTouch connected to ZMin port instead of Probe pin 5 connector harness
Model shortcodes with .hex firmware files:
10SPro > CR-10S Pro;
10SProV2 > CR-10S Pro v2;
CR10Max > CR-10 Max;
Ender3 > Ender-3;
Ender5 > Ender-5;
E5P > Ender-5 Plus.
Model shortcodes with .bin firmware files:
E3 > Ender-3 Pro;
E3V2 > Ender-3 V2;
E5 > Ender-5 Pro;
Ender6 > Ender-6.
Check this Teaching Tech video on how to update both printer and touch screen firmware on the CR-10S Pro, before downloading and updating any firmware, in case you don't know how to do it.
Click here to download the DWIN_SET archive (version 4) with the touch screen firmware.
( all DDX compatible models except Ender-3 V2 )
We remind everyone there are 520 combinations available. Tests were performed on all the available printer models for each specific feature. Most of the combinations available were not tested together.
We ask for any Customer Support questions to be sent to us with this form.
Final Firmware Update Notes
- When printing via SD card, You may experience issues with longer file names as RAM usage is higher. We are aware of this but the current solution is to keep your file names under 8 characters. Also, do not use your SD card as a storage device. Instead, keep the files stored remotely and only add frequently printed files to the card.
- If the firmware version did not change, Initialize EEPROM manually through the Tools Menu (Settings>Tools). For example, DW7 updating to another variation of DW7 needs the EEPROM initialized. DW7 updating to DW7.1 does not as a version change will automatically clear the EEPROM.
- After updating the firmware please verify the Levelling Sensor XY Offset values set on your unit, against the recommended values in the following document :
Level Sensors OffSets for DDX
You can learn about the added User Interface screens and how to change the offset values here.
Find the DDX Step By Step Guides by clicking here.